Sunday, October 21, 2007

Par shayad tum samjhoge nahin...


I have started to feel so in the recent times, i am being very concerned about this. I think, I am being ignored. Is it really the case, or is it just the way I am looking at things, donno. But I am getting that feel now. The very taste of being tipped off from some thing which was very close and which was very near.

This is totally an opposite one as compared to what I felt to the most honored credit that somebody had given me some time back. Dont have a clue as to what is the driving force behind all this which is making these changes. But the things have changed for sure. I know.

May be, the realisation of the facts to u would be more far than what I expect it to be. But eventually u wil be there, with the measure of height and depth of my true friendship. (actually u will not have measure of that even then). That day, I may not be here sitting next to u to listen to you.

As usual, the great Kishore has sung a few beautiful lines for this...

"Hamse hai zinda wafa aur hami se hai teri mehfil jawan,
Ham jab na honge toh ro ro ke duniya doondegi mere nishaan"

Shayad tumhe ek din mehsoos hoga ki how nice it is to express if you really care for somebody. I had my pleasure in that. Even though they all say it to be very filmi (which indeed is), but I dont mind. I express myself in all the ways possible to make sure they have some one who is atleast next to them during good/bad times.

Par shayad tum samjhoge nahin...

No comments: